ZArchiver - program to manage archives (archive manager). The program has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
* Create following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
* Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, LZH, LZMA, xar, tgz, tbz;
* View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, LZH, LZMA, xar, tgz, tbz;
* Compress and decompress password-protected archives;
* Partial archive decompression;
* Open compressed files.
* Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
* UTF-8/UTF-16 support in filenames. Allows you to have national symbols in compressed filenames;
* No need to enable multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on icon to the left of the filename.
Attention! The program is in testing phase now. Any notes are welcome. You can send them by e-mail or just leave comment.
Q: Program is not working correctly?
A: Send an email to the author for a detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress file?
A: Select all files you wish to compress by clicking on icons(to the left of filenames). Click on one of selected filenames and choose "Compress" item from menu. Set desired options and pres OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable option ("Extract Here" or other).