|Easy to use and extremely fast uninstall app.
Allow you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.release your phone internal memory.
One press to uninstall
Long press to manage/launch/find in market with it
All kinds of sort.
useful feature batch uninstall.
Bright app , easier life!
KW: uninstall app uninstaller remove app clean system remover quick uninstaller easy uninstaller app kill app killer
|File Converter Free
|The ultimate file converter! Convert 1 file to audio, video, documents etc!
With File Converter you can convert almost all your files! Convert files to Archives, Audio, Documents, Ebooks, Images or Videos!
This is the free version of File Converter and only allows you to convert 1 file! This app can be used to get an impression of what the paid version of File Converter can do.
Please don't start posting reviews that the app only allows one conversion, every conversion costs us money. If you cannot convert a file, need help or have a question you can always contact us.
**END READ THIS**
The converting will be accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted. Afterwards it will be downloaded back to your phone and the source and converted file will be deleted from our server. While the file is being uploaded, processed and downloaded you can continue using your phone as normal.
Videos: convert to 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, Matroska MKV, Quicktime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, WebM VP8, WMV, For Android, For BlackBerry, For iPad, For iPhone, For iPod, For Nintendo DS DPG, For Playstation 3 PS3, For PSP, For Nintendo WII, For XBOX 360
Documents: convert to Word (doc and docx), Flash, HTML, Open-Office, PDF, Text
Audio: convert to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
Ebooks: Convert to ePub, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, TCR
Images: Convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
Archives: Convert to 7Z, TAR BZ2, TAR GZ, ZIP
- The app remembers the source and converted files so later on you can export, rename, open, etc
- Share a converted file through the web: the app will temporarily act as a webserver so from another location from the browser the file can be downloaded/viewed (if on the same WIFI network)
- Upload converted files to FTP. Specify the login and path.
- Upload converted files to a Samba (SMB/CIF) server. For example a Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Upload converted files to a WebDAV server
- Upload converted files to Dropbox
- Upload converted files to your own server with HTTP POST (if need you can specify http login details)
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use our built in file browser popup to select a file
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image, audio or video!
- Use the camera function to take a picture/video and convert it
- Send the converted file by email
- Share the converted file through DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator shows the upload and download status
|Powerful File Manager/WIFI File Transfer Web & FTP/App Manager - ALL in ONE
User Manual(We want to say many thanks to Shane Monroe who writes this): bit.ly/filexpert
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files and other resources which stored on your Android phone and tablets. Files can be stored on local SD card, local WiFi network, or cloud storage servers like Dropbox, Box.net, etc. Designed for both advanced and entry level users.
You also can use File Expert as a sharing server to share your files to your friends over WiFi network. They can use web browser, FTP clients, another phone that support Bluetooth to access your File Expert powered devices.
File Expert is also a full-featured root file explorer for advanced users.Please note it's only available for Pro Key users only.
File Expert should be your daily tool and it's without any ADs!
File Expert has more than 6 millions of downloads and still fast growing everyday!
- All basic file operations - Copy, Paste, Move, Create and Rename your files and folders
- Clear and very easy to learn UI for most of users. Start work in just one second!
- FTP/HTTP Server - Share & Manage your files without a USB cable. Web management featuring a Windows style interface!
- Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.It's an exclusive feature for all Pro Key users only.
- Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive and more!
- SMB, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV and Bluetooth OBEX Client - Access your host computer from your phone
- Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
- NFC Support. You can use NFC-enabled phone to transfer files and apps.
- WiFi Send. Directly send files via WiFi between File Expert powered phones
- App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Support silent operations if on rooted devices
- Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
- Thumbnails - view thumbnails
- Text Viewer
- Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
- Search SD card, perform operations on search results
- Help your player to play media that stores on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming). WE are the ONLY file manager that can directly open some types of videos over SMB network
- File Picker - Let FE to help you anywhere you want :)
- Theme support - Choose themes that you love!
- Many other very useful features are waiting for you to discover!
|FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools.
FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs support are now available (in the full version, but it's free to use during the beta).
During beta, all features of FX File Explorer are free, including network, cloud, and root access. After the beta period ends, this version will become the "Lite" version. After the beta, FX will retain all local file management capabilities, including search, archival, the text editor, and file viewers. The network, cloud, and media features will be available as an add-on. The root features will be available as an add-on. The FX add-on modules will be inexpensive. You can turn off paid features immediately in the settings if desired. No version of FX File Explorer will have ads.
ROOT ACCESS: Please download the FX root module from Goo.gl/kExIH if you are interested in testing it. The FX root module is free-to-use until the beta period ends.
* Multiple windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* Icon and detail list views in file explorer windows
* Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
* Storage space usage analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
* In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window), also available on NextApp web site
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
* Text File Viewer
* Text Editor
* Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
* Browse image collections (camera roll(s), image-containing folders, all images on device)
* Browse video collections (camera roll(s), all videos on device)
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version)
* Windows networking (SMB)
* SSH FTP
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, and Box (Box.net)
* Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, and Box to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version)
* Send files via OBEX Push
* OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, some devices natively provide this service)
* OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when both are connected to same network.
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer