RDM+™ Remote Desktop for Mobiles allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from mobile phone or PDA. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer. Interface is user-friendly and navigation is simple. You can try the application for 7 days absolutely free.
* Simple navigation. Mobile phone keyboard and trackwheel can be used instead of computer keyboard and mouse.
* Web-based service. Use RDM+ Web-based service from any computer to conveniently manage your email, files, programs and network resources.
* Quick commands. for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
* Works against any Windows-based OS (including Vista) and Mac OS (Intel-based Macs only) on a desktop, even with firewall installed.
* Security. Three-level security.
* Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
* Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see a fragment of the desktop on the entire screen of your handheld. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
* One-time fee. All further updates are free.
Download PC Software