This handy app is an intelligent touristic map-navigator of Bulgaria. It is useful to receive references if you have not a GPS device or if your GPS is not able to show maps. Its useful also in cases, when you need references for coordinates and altitudes of remote object in the map, references for the marching time, or if you have not a compass - for orientation using the direction of the sun. The midlet can mark your route and your track. The midlet consists:
* interactive geographic maps,
* database of coordinates, altitudes and marching times
* tool for asimuth determination using the direction of the sun
* funcions for calculation of distances and positions according to the known objects
* functions for route and track marks The maps are made in square projection, grid per 1 minute (elevation lines per 500 m or 100 m, in dependence of the midlet size). SOme data are taken with Garmin GPS60. Here are used also the data from the maps topomaps.info, tracks from gpsenjoy.com and data from raster maps. The data for the caves is taken from "The caves in Bulgaria" and from raster maps. The map consists 22635 geographic points: Bulgaria: 6100 cities and villages, 6140 peaks, 370 mound-hills, 13 saddlebacks, 1126 lands, 11 islands, 41 narrows, 571 caves, 54 capes, 9 beaches, 41 rocks, 9 natural reserves, 10 forestry areas, 176 lakes, 6 marshlands, 91 dam-lakes, 15 dams, 8 coves, 35 waterfalls, 16 streams, 334 huts, 110 refuges, 228 hotels and motels, 67 camping areas, 28 restaurants, 62 churches, 232 chappels, 84 monasteries, 3 mosques, 1210 fountains, 1020 water sources, 100 wells, 179 transport stations, 56 lift stations (the legal only), 42 crossways, 294 bridges, 34 tunnels, 822 border points, 13 lighthouses and 166 other points Macedonia: 772 cities and villages, 78 other objects. Greece: 1041 points, Macedonia: 170 points, Romania: 190 points, Serbia: 128 points, Turkey: 500 points Theis app is working only in Bulgarian. In registered foreign interest it will be translated in English. The app mGeoNavigator unites the older maps, distributed as separate maps.