mMail midlet is a useful email client for mobile Java (J2ME) devices supporting GPRS data transfer. It is able to send and receive simple plain-text email messages. HTML-based emails are converted on the server to plain-text.
mMail 3 features:
- POP3/SMTP mail server support
- email subject download for minimizing amount of data (email subject, sender, receivers and date of send)
- partial mail body download
- reading HTML-based messages (converted to plain-text)
- english, german and polish language version
- support for many email accounts
- replying and forwarding emails
- attachements info
- comfortable address book
- offline email reading (emails are stored in phone memory)
- keep GPRS connection
mMail is optymized for color display phones supporting Java and GPRS.