Never miss an appointment. Your upcoming appointments and tasks at a glance.
The first Today-screen application for J2ME Java phones!
MobyToday is an organiser and today-screen which helps you keep track of your upcoming appointments and tasks. MobyToday works on most newer mobile phones, but it is specially designed to work as a stand-by application (aka wallpaper application) on the newer SonyEricsson phones. On these phones MobyToday will always be visible on your phone`s stand-by screen.
MobyToday is completely integrated with the phone's built-in calendar and organiser. This means that any events or tasks added to the phone (manually or via syncronising to your computer) will show up automatically in MobyToday.
* Today-Screen showing your upcoming appointments and tasks. Specially designed to work as a stand-by application on Sony Ericsson phones (but also works on most newer phones of any brand)
* Integrated with the phone`s calendar/organiser. Any event or task added to the phone`s calendar will automatically show up in MobyToday.
* Customise the look and feel of MobyToday to make it look exactly how you want it. Make MobyToday seamlessly integrate with the theme/skin of your phone. Add your own background pictures to MobyToday.
* View or Delete appointments or tasks from within MobyToday.
* Mark tasks as completed when you have have completed them.
* Quick glance of the week ahead through the Week Ahead function.
* Extremely customisable and flexible. Almost every component of MobyToday can be customised according to your own personal preferences.
* Very small memory foot-print. Does not affect other applications and has virtually no effect on battery consumption.